Precor 846i-R Experience Recumbent Exercise Bike
You are looking at the Precor 846i-R Experience Series Recumbent Exercise Bike. This precor recumbents’ magnetic, no-contact 3-phase generator system provides a wide range of resistance. 25 different resistance settings let users maximize workouts. Resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 20 RPM) to 500 watts (level 25 at 100 RPM) and 750 watts (level 25 at 150 RPM). This precor experience series has a 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 9/16″ crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal. The double step up drive system yields smooth, comfortable, quiet operation. The 846i Recumbent Bike has a 3-phase generator/eddy current resistance system which requires no backup battery in order to power the bike. Its Belt drive provides for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Programs: Cross Country, Custom, Fitness Test, Heart Rate, Hill Climb, Interval (3), Manual, Random, Watts Control, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: Average Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, Distance, Elapsed Time, Goal, Heart Rate, Maximum Heart Rate, METs, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance, RPM, Segment Time, SmartRate, Speed, Target Heart Rate, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless
- Ergonomic Design: The seats are designed for comfort across a wide range of body types.
- 3-piece crank Pedals: The 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 9/16″ crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Recumbent Cycle Style Features: Full back support and a properly angled contoured seat provide maximum comfort. Recumbent cycling places additional emphasis on hamstrings and gluteus muscles.
- Display featuring Tap Control: Tactile paddles control resistance, confirming user input with a satisfying click. The multiple feedback options make it easy to monitor workouts.
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 186 lbs
- Footprint: 43″ L x 25″ W