Showing all 4 results
Why Buy Commercial Gym Packages From BUGE
Our experience in the industry allows us to offer you cost-effective wholesale gym equipment packages. What are the benefits of buying fitness equipment and commercial gym packages from BUGE?
- Fantastic deals on used commercial gym equipment
- Fast and free delivery in the Miami area
- National and international shipping
- Premium quality fitness equipment and products from top brands
- All units are refurbished and serviced
- We offer a warranty on all our gym packages
- A more cost-effective solution than buying new
What Is Included In Our Gym Equipment Packages
We supply the following standard packages:
#1 – Life Fitness & Hammer Strength
Each one of these high-quality machines is designed for commercial gyms, hotel gyms, health clubs, or personal fitness studios and is ideal for a full upper and lower-body workout.
- Standing Calf Raise
- Abdominal Crunch
- Triceps Extension
- Shoulder Press
- Back Extension
- Chest Press
- Seated Leg Curl
- Leg Extension
- MTS Incline Chest
- MTS Bicep Curl
#2 – Basic Metal Muscle
A complete package with everything you need for strength or functional training:
- 1 x Half Rack Rotation
- 1 x Adjustable bench
- 2 x 10 lb Bumper Plates
- 2 x 15 lb Bumper Plates
- 2 x 25 lb Bumper Plates
- 2 x 35 lb Bumper Plates
- 2 x 45 lb Bumper Plates
- 2 x 55 lb Bumper Plates
- 1 x 7″ Olympic Bar
- 1 x Dumbbell set (round) from 5 to 50 lbs (+ rack)
How To Decide What Gym Package To Get
Consider the following things before buying products for gyms, sports clubs, or fitness centers.
- Budget – how much can you spend? You may need to prioritize your requirements.
- Needs – are you running or opening a new commercial gym, personal training studio, sports club, or fitness center? What do your members expect? Cardio equipment, strength machines, adjustable weight benches, powerlifting gear? Make sure you invest in products your members will love using!
- Frequency of use – you need top-quality machines to withstand daily wear and tear.
- Space – do you have lots of space? Would multi-use exercise stations be better instead of individual machines?
- Maintenance – your members want machines and free weights that are going to offer them a great experience. Machine maintenance is important, so budget for it before buying.
Need Help Choosing Equipment For Your Commercial Gym?
Are you looking for something specific? We can supply it to you!
From strength to functional training, we have a great range of options to suit any facility. Our inventory includes a wide range of high-quality cardio fitness equipment and machines such as treadmills, ellipticals, and exercise bikes for a complete cardio session.
We can custom design the right solution for any client! Our experienced experts can advise you which one of our gym packages your clients will love!
Contact us now to discuss your needs, pricing, and shipping.