True Fitness CS800 LCD Elliptical
TRUE Fitness makes a great machine. This center-drive elliptical trainer is just that. Designed with flywheel’s on its sides rather than on the front or back, the TRUE CS800 Elliptical is not your business-as-usual cardio trainer.
For one, it saves more space than traditional cross trainers. The footprint is smaller because it does not have a big bubble in the front or the back taking up a lot or room. This makes it easy to fit in the room of your choice. It will fit around your house, you don’t have to fit your house around it.
Secondly, the actual running motion on a center-drive-machine is a different feeling than a front or rear-drive crosstrainer and the CS800 tends to feel a little more like a natural running motion than front or rear drive machines. People have been drawn to this unique feel which is why center drive elliptical trainers are gaining in popularity.
- Power Source: Self-Generating
- Drive System: Core Drive Comprised of No-Maintenance Ball Bearing Design
- Resistance Source: Hybrid Self-Generating Brake
- Stride Length: Fixed – 21″
- Footpad Material: Soft Step Cushioned Anti-Fatigue Material (Removable For Easy Cleaning)
- Display Type: 2-Window LCD: CS800-E2W
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: YES
- HRC Workouts: YES
- Workouts: 7 Preset
- Footprint: 72″L x 34.5″W
- Active Footprint: 72″L x 34.5″W
- Machine Weight: 364 lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs
- Workload Range: 40-600 Watts
- Step-Up Height: Foot Pedal Lowest Position: 9″
- Portability: 2 Front Transport Wheels; Rear Step Reinforced for Transporting Unit