The Crossrobics 1650 LE delivers an exceptional workout, allowing an individual to engage in both aerobic conditioning and strength training at the same time. The recumbent position supports the back and eliminates stress on the hips and knees. The Crossrobics 1650 LE conditioning system is a non weight-bearing, weight-loading, exercise system. Regular use produces increased aerobic capacity as well as stronger muscles and bones. Traditional types of weight-loading exercise, such as weight lifting, produce stronger muscles and bones but cannot be performed in the rhythmic, continuous fashion needed to improve aerobic fitness. Traditional weight-bearing exercise, such as jogging, improves aerobic fitness, but does little to enhance muscular strength. This type of exercise also increases a user’s risk of injury by placing high impact forces on their joints. The difference between the Crossrobics 1650 LE conditioning system and other types of exercise is the patented Crossrobics loading system.
- Patented Crossrobics Loading System
- Non-Weight Bearing Machine
- Electronic Braking System
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 425 lbs.
- Power: Utilizes Any Standard Outlet
- Height: 72 in. (183 cm) Length: 64.5 in. (164 cm) Width: 41 in. (104 cm)