Precor’s premier treadmill, the 966i Experience Series appeals to professional trainers and novices alike, with its quiet motor, smooth rollers, and extensive workout programs. It features a durable running deck made from exceptionally sturdy Slikdeck material that requires no lubrication and can be flipped – doubling the life-span of the deck. Also, the 966i Experience Series employs a convenient “Cord Management System”, keeping bothersome wiring underneath the frame and out of the way, and the touch-sensitive monitor switches are more reliable and result in fewer repairs.
- Workout Programs (30): 5K Course, Cross Country, Custom , Fitness Tests, Gluteals, Heart Rate Control, Interval, Manual, Random, Track, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: Average Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, Distance, Elavation gain, Goal, Heart Rate, Incline/Decline, Maximum Heart Rate, METs, Pace, Profile, Remaining Time, Segment Time, SmartRate, Speed, Target Heart Rate, Time, Time Elapsed, Time in Heart Rate Zone, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
- CSAFE Compatible: Makes the 966i compatible with other electronic fitness and entertainment systems, such as Fitlinxx and Cardio Theater
- Ground Effects impact control (GFX): Easing wear on the knees, legs, and back, the unique suspension system cushions impact and controls lateral motions while remaining responsive.
- Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT): IFT-Drive controller works with a 4.0hp peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. Three-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Speed: 0.5 to 16 mph
- Incline: -3% to 15%, in 0.5% increments
- Motor: 4.0 hp peak-duty AC Motor
- Touch heart rate; wireless heart rate compatible
- Belt Size: 60 in x 20 in
- Machine Weight: 508 lbs
- Height: 64 in
- Length: 88 in
- Width: 35 in
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded