Recumbent bicycles are all designed to reduce stress on the rider, particularly in the knees, hips, and back, but the Life Cycle 9500HR Next Generation climbs to a new level of smooth cycling. From its comfortable seat with built-in grooves for coolness and back-support, to the natural placement of the accessory tray and hand sensors, few elements of ergonomics are overlooked on this cycle. The belt-drive system is reliable and quiet and even the “Wide Ride” pedals can be configured 11 different ways to accommodate your foot size. In addition to its bio-mechanically correct design, the frame and structural welds on the Life Fitness 9500 Cycle are constructed in a way that allows everyday usage with virtually no maintenance necessary. This combination of ever lasting quality and easy usage make this bike the most popular version of recumbent bikes today.
- Exercise Programs: Heart Rate Monitoring System, Interactive Heart Rate Zone, Fat Burn, Cardio Fit Test, Hill, Random, Manual, and Quickstart
- Display Readouts: Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Distance, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Hour, Level, Pedal RPM, Program Profile, Watts, METs, mph/kph.
- Heart Rate: Contact; Wireless Compatibility
- Resistance: 25 Levels
- Self Powered
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs / (181.43 Kilograms)
- Weight: 176 lbs / (79.83 Kilograms)
- Dimensions: 44″ L x 21″ W x 60″ H / (111.76cm L x 53.34cm W x 152.4cm H)