Life Fitness 9500HR Next Generation Recumbent Bike
Recumbent bicycles are all designed to reduce stress on the rider, particularly in the knees, hips, and back, but the Life Cycle 9500HR Next Generation climbs to a new level of smooth cycling. From its comfortable seat with built-in grooves for coolness and back-support, to the natural placement of the accessory tray and hand sensors, few elements of ergonomics are overlooked on this cycle. The belt-drive system is reliable and quiet and even the “Wide Ride” pedals can be configured 11 different ways to accommodate your foot size. In addition to its bio-mechanically correct design, the frame and structural welds on the Life Fitness 9500 Cycle are constructed in a way that allows everyday usage with virtually no maintenance necessary. This combination of ever lasting quality and easy usage make this bike the most popular version of recumbent bikes today.
- Exercise Programs: Heart Rate Monitoring System, Interactive Heart Rate Zone, Fat Burn, Cardio Fit Test, Hill, Random, Manual, and Quickstart
- Display Readouts: Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Distance, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Hour, Level, Pedal RPM, Program Profile, Watts, METs, mph/kph.
- Heart Rate: Contact; Wireless Compatibility
- Resistance: 25 Levels
- Self Powered
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs / (181.43 Kilograms)
- Weight: 176 lbs / (79.83 Kilograms)
- Dimensions: 44″ L x 21″ W x 60″ H / (111.76cm L x 53.34cm W x 152.4cm H)