The commercial model Life Fitness 91xi cross trainer has been used in health clubs since its debut in March 2006 when it replaced the 91X total-body cross trainer. Along with the cool upgrades, the 91xi offers the classical elliptical motion and smooth ride that fitness enthusiasts crave.
Biomechanically correct pedal design allows users to adjust foot position comfortably, and the narrow 2.8″ pedal spacing minimizes lateral hip shifting, which reduces lower back stress. Powered completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your home with no electrical cords or outlets to consider. Instant speed and distance feedback allows for easy comparisons to daily activities such as walking and running.
- Exercise Programs: 16
- Stride Length: 20″
- Resistance: 25 Levels
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless (Chest Strap Not Included)
- Oversized non-slip pedals
- Transport Wheels
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered, Plug-in accessory optional
- Magazine Rack, Water Bottle Holder, and Accessory Tray
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Weight: 235 lbs
- Dimensions: 83″ L x 28″ W x 61″ H