FreeMotion S11.9 Indoor Cycle
FreeMotion s11.9 Carbon Drive Indoor Cycle gives a smooth, quiet and realistic ride on a belt drive cycle with the high inertia, non-slip benefits of a chain drive. Made of a lightweight aluminum frame that’s easy to maintain and transport, the s11.9 Carbon Drive Indoor cycle is ergonomically designed to fit 90% of riders from 5’ to 6’9” tall and it’s tough – really tough to withstand heavy and intensive use. The indoor cycle features a sophisticated magnetic resistance system to render the bike virtually maintenance-free and is ideal for use at home or in a professional gym setting.
- High gear ratio, weighted flywheel and carbon drive for a smooth ride.
- Dual-sided pedals compatible with most cycling shoes.
- Magnetic resistance system.
- 2” fore/aft handlebars and adjustable seat.
- Ergonomically designed saddle.
- Resistance knob with quick stop brake.
- Dimensions: 50″ x 20.1″ x 39″ (127 cm x 51 cm x 99 cm)
- Weight: 125 lbs.